Are you ready for a miracle in your love life? Calling in “The One”™created by Katherine Woodward Thomas
“The One” may be your dream-spouse, your life partner, your soulmate – the level of happiness to finally end the search for forever love “out there”, and instead generate it from within.
“The One” may be you – your true self, your NEW self.
The self who is ready and open to new love in your life.
Calling in “The One”™ is a 7 step program that is deeply transformative when approached with an open heart. It results in “calling in” the relationship of your dreams, as it changes the way you are showing up in ALL of your relationships.
Based on the LA Times bestselling book by Katherine Woodward Thomas, this program will help you become the person you need to be in order to be open and available to the kind of love you always dreamt about.
In seven steps you will:
- Set a powerful intention and anchor into your vision of love fulfilled
- Learn to identify your healthy needs in relationship
- Discover how to create a welcoming space for love in your home
- Complete the relationships of the past: renegotiate old agreements, release old resentments, and create empowered relationships in all areas of your life
- Identify and release your limiting beliefs about relationship, about men or women, and about life
- Source your sense of self from the future you’re creating, rather than from the present or the past
- Commit fully to your best life, as a foundation for receiving your best love
- Cultivate your capacity to give and receive great love
- Become magnetic to the love of your life
The coaching experience:
In my coaching group or in a one-on-one coaching program, I will guide you on your journey to discovering new ways of being and relating that are based on a healthy and deep self-love, which opens possibilities where before there were none.
The Calling in “The One”™ Coaching program follows the Calling in “The One”™ book which is originally designed as one lesson a day, for 49 days. Included are insight based exercises, visualizations, meditations or journaling. Yet, together, we will tailor the process to your specific needs and pace, so that you have the most transformative experience possible.
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Grief Recovery Method® Specialist, helping people move beyond death, divorce and other losses by facilitating Grief Recovery Support Groups and one-on-one coaching of the Grief Recovery Method®.
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ and Calling in “The One”™ Coach who has been personally trained and mentored by the creator of these processes, NY bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, MFT.
- Martina Meyer is a certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200, and Personal Trainer (CPT, GPTS). She combines yoga with the teaching principles of her coaching practice, in order to facilitate an even deeper transformation for her clients through an enhanced body-mind-heart-soul connection.
Let’s continue this conversation live, shall we? Schedule your free 30 min Discovery Call with me here