Restore your ability to trust and hope in the future again with The Grief Recovery Method®
Are you stuck in grief?
Did a death, divorce, or the end of a romantic relationship cause it? Or was it caused by any of the forty other losses that a person might experience such as moving, pet loss, or a change in finances? Regardless of the cause, you know how you feel and it probably isn’t good.
I am not going to tell you, “I know how you feel,” because I don’t. Neither does anyone else. What I will do is, provide a safe environment where you will be given specific tools to help you recover from loss and ultimately lead a happier life.
We all grieve loss differently, and we all experience all kinds of different types of loss in our lives. There are 43 different losses that can produce the range of emotions we call grief, and the list includes:
- Loss of a loved one- by death, separation, break-up or divorce
- Loss of a pet
- Loss or change of a job (to include retirement, promotions or major financial changes)
- Loss of health
- Loss of a sense of self-understanding when circumstances don’t support that image
- Any other major life change that causes “conflicting emotions” – even happy events, like marriage or pregnancy, can initiate a period of grief
Download your free copy of The Grief Recovery Method® Guide for Loss; 61 tips on the experience of grief and how to help people through it.
Grief is the normal and natural emotional response to loss, but most of the information we’ve learned about dealing with loss is intellectual. Although our Grief Support Groups involve some educational elements, effective Grief Recovery must deal with your broken heart, which requires emotional support instead of intellectual explanations.
People say you have to let go and move on in your life, but they don’t tell you how. With the Grief Recovery Method® Program I teach you how to recover from loss of any kind, with supportive guidance every step of the way.
Grief – Six Common Myths…
- Time Heals All Wounds
- Grieve Alone
- Be Strong
- Don’t Feel Bad
- Replace The Loss
- Keep Busy
You can choose to participate in this program in one of the following formats:
- ONLINE 1-on-1 Action Program
The 1-on-1 Online Action Program is exactly what it suggests – you working on your own recovery, guided by me, an experienced Advanced Grief Recovery Method Specialist, Certified by the Grief Recovery Institute. We will meet via a secure, completely confidential, video platform. Rest assured, your privacy and the confidentiality of our program are my priority, coupled with safely walking you through the tools and actions of the Grief Recovery Method.
- Grief Recovery Support Group
A Grief Recovery Group is not an occasional drop-in support group, nor is it therapy. It is a step-by-step process, with practices and a series of actions that will lead you to a life-changing transformation to restore your ability to trust and hope in the future again. We create a safe environment in which to look at your old beliefs about dealing with loss; to look at what losses have affected your life; and to take NEW actions, which lead to completion of the pain attached to a loss.
- Helping Children With Loss Program
Whether you are a parent, a teacher or otherwise involved with children, you will know that sinking feeling, when questions are asked about sad or painful feelings. Often we are left struggling for the right words, not least because we ourselves don’t know what to do either. This program for adults will teach you how to communicate with the children in your care about losses they have experienced or might yet face.
While this program is primarily for parents and other principal guardians, it is also valuable for counselors, teachers, clergy and anyone else who has a custodial relationship with children.
- Pet Loss Support Groups
If you found yourself almost inconsolable after your pet died, please know that you are normal. And if you’ve found that your family and friends don’t seem to understand the level of your grief, please know that this too is normal. Without comparing our relationships to those with people, we know that, because of the unique emotional relationships that we have with our pets, their loss produces a level of pain that is difficult to describe. That’s why we create specific groups for pet owners: We create a safe environment in which I will teach you the specific actions that allow you to let go of the pain, and recover from your pet loss, with supportive guidance every step of the way.
There is no need to wait – no matter how recent the loss, The Grief Recovery Method, an action based program, can be used to complete the unfinished business generated by any loss and allow you, the griever, to return to a full state of “aliveness”.
Don’t wait any longer! Schedule your complementary 30-min Discovery call here:
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Grief Recovery Method® Specialist, helping people move beyond death, divorce and other losses by facilitating Grief Recovery Support Groups and one-on-one coaching of the Grief Recovery Method®.
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ and Calling in “The One”™ Coach who has been personally trained and mentored by the creator of these processes, NY bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, MFT.
- Martina Meyer is a certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200, and Personal Trainer (CPT, GPTS). She combines yoga with the teaching principles of her coaching practice, in order to facilitate an even deeper transformation for her clients through an enhanced body-mind-heart-soul connection.