A better way to break up:Conscious Uncoupling™
Created by Katherine Woodward Thomas
Conscious Uncoupling™ refers to “a breakup or divorce that is characterized by goodwill, generosity, and respect. It is a process that leaves both parties feeling valued and appreciated for all of the good that was experienced. It is a shared intention to minimize the damage they do to themselves, each other, and their children.” ~Katherine Woodward Thomas, author of the NY Times bestselling book Conscious Uncoupling™.
While the process is originally written for people who are in the midst of a breakup, it also applies to someone who needs to “uncouple” from any relationship dynamic that makes them feel stuck, unhappy or unfulfilled.
It focuses on ONE person, not the couple.
The 5 Step Process
Step One: Find Emotional Freedom
Step Two: Reclaim Your Power and Your Life
Step Three: Break the Pattern, Heal Your Heart
Step Four: Become a Love Alchemist
Step Five: Create Your Happily Even After
It is possible to go through this process in one session per step, however, I usually recommend we slow down the pace, to ensure that you are setting yourself up for a happier, healthier future in relationship, regardless of the depth of your heartbreak that happened. I will help you customize the steps for you, so you feel in integrity with yourSELF and the end of your relationship.
Conscious Uncoupling™ Coaching helps you:
- View your breakup from a broader perspective of cultural change
- Understand and heal the deep feelings, hurt and wounds of your heart
- Gain perspective on your past and deepen your ability to bring it to completion
- Clarify and release your inner obstacles to love
- Discover your strengths and the deeper truth of you
- Awaken your power to create healthier relationships and love
Side note: This process is NOT therapy, it’s very different from therapy.
I personally have gone through my own Conscious Uncoupling™ – uncoupling from a marriage, a 20-year career & business, as well as, some unhealthy relationship dynamics from my childhood. And I’ve seen magic happen with the clients that I have guided through it. I am very passionate about the effectiveness of these processes and tools.
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life – and you will call it fate.” ~Carl Jung
- Martina Meyer is an Advanced Certified Grief Recovery Method® Specialist, helping people build resilience as they move beyond death, divorce or any of the other 40+ losses that can create significant emotional impact, by facilitating Grief Recovery Support Groups and one-on-one coaching of the Grief Recovery Method®.
- Martina Meyer is a Certified DreamBuilder® Coach and Life Mastery Consultant®, certified by the Life Mastery Institute® - the Premier Training Center for Transformative Coaching.
- Martina Meyer is an Advanced Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ and Calling in “The One”™ Coach who has been personally trained and mentored by the creator of these programs, NY bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, MFT.
- Martina Meyer is a certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-500, and Personal Trainer (CPT, GPTS). She combines the teaching principles of yoga with her coaching, in order to facilitate an even deeper transformation for her clients, through an enhanced body-mind-heart-soul connection.
Let’s continue this conversation live, shall we? I am happy to discuss these powerful tools with you in more detail.