A better way to break up: Conscious Uncoupling™created by Katherine Woodward Thomas
Conscious Uncoupling™ refers to “a breakup or divorce that is characterized by goodwill, generosity, and respect. It is a process that leaves both parties feeling valued and appreciated for all of the good that was experienced. It is a shared intention to minimize the damage they do to themselves, each other, and their children.” ~Katherine Woodward Thomas, author of the NY Times bestselling book Conscious Uncoupling™.
While the process is originally written for people who are in the midst of a breakup, it also applies to someone who needs to “uncouple” from any relationship dynamic that makes them feel stuck, unhappy or unfulfilled.
It focuses on ONE person, not the couple.
The 5 Step Process
Step One: Find Emotional Freedom
Step Two: Reclaim Your Power and Your Life
Step Three: Break the Pattern, Heal Your Heart
Step Four: Become a Love Alchemist
Step Five: Create Your Happily Even After
It is possible to go through this process in one session per step, however, I usually recommend we slow down the pace, to ensure that you are setting yourself up for a happier, healthier future in relationship, regardless of the depth of your heartbreak that happened. I will help you customize the steps for you, so you feel in integrity with yourSELF and the end of your relationship.
Conscious Uncoupling™ Coaching helps you:
- View your breakup from a broader perspective of cultural change
- Understand and heal the deep feelings, hurt and wounds of your heart
- Gain perspective on your past and deepen your ability to bring it to completion
- Clarify and release your inner obstacles to love
- Discover your strengths and the deeper truth of you
- Awaken your power to create healthier relationships and love
Side note: This process is NOT therapy, it’s very different from therapy.
I personally have gone through my own Conscious Uncoupling™ – uncoupling from a marriage, a 20-year career & business, as well as, some unhealthy relationship dynamics from my childhood. And I’ve seen magic happen with the clients that I have guided through it. I am very passionate about the effectiveness of these processes and tools.
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life – and you will call it fate.” ~Carl Jung
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Grief Recovery Method® Specialist, helping people move beyond death, divorce and other losses by facilitating Grief Recovery Support Groups and one-on-one coaching of the Grief Recovery Method®.
- Martina Meyer is a Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ and Calling in “The One”™ Coach who has been personally trained and mentored by the creator of these processes, NY bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, MFT.
- Martina Meyer is a certified Yoga Teacher, RYT-200, and Personal Trainer (CPT, GPTS). She combines yoga with the teaching principles of her coaching practice, in order to facilitate an even deeper transformation for her clients through an enhanced body-mind-heart-soul connection.
Let’s continue this conversation live, shall we? I am happy to discuss these powerful tools with you in more detail.