Learn more about Martina’s coaching.
Here you’ll find interviews, testimonials and more.
(If you would like to interview Martina or provide a testimonial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a collaboration call.)
Recognizing and Letting Go of Unresolved Grief
Martina recently had the privilege of being interviewed by Winnie Anderson of The Courageous Entrepreneur Show where they discussed “Moving Past Grief: How Unresolved Grief Can Keep Us From Thriving”.
Whether you’re mourning the loss of a relationship, a job, or some other life change, Martina helps you move through the incredibly human experience of grieving.
What role do grief and Grief Recovery play in the context of divorce and breakups?
Listen to Martina Meyer’s interview by Gina DePrima where she answers questions such as:
- What is grief? What are some of the myths and misinformation that may keep us from “productively grieving”?
- How come others may be ill-prepared to help us effectively with our grief – and what can we do/say to help them be there for us?
- What are some of the coping mechanisms we may have been taught – and how is it helpful to become aware of this?
- What is the difference between “closure” and “completion”?
- What are some of the steps that lead us towards recovery and rediscovering our capacity for joy and happiness even after devastating loss?
Recent Testimonials for the Grief Recovery Method
Since my client’s privacy is very important to me, I chose some testimonials from the Grief Recovery Institute. If you want to learn more about how effective the GRM is, watch these videos.
What Others Say:
Schedule a free 30-minute Discovery Call